Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Being/Grateful

Still here.

Working on a big project. My calling? Yes, perhaps. You'll know soon...

In the meantime, still getting weepy daily over my immense gratitude for the state of my life right now. Am completely in the flow of wonderfulness and loving and living and laughing. Ha!

Sure, there are still bumps in the road - aren't there always? - but they don't matter as much. I can't help but feel lucky. Every day. Have never really felt like this for so long before... a couple days here or there, but this has been months of gratitude. And happiness.

Am also trying very much to get in the present. The future is going to come, I no longer worry about it so much. Instead, I'm trying to just BE - and see where it gets me.

How are things with you?
Blogged with the Flock Browser

1 comment:

PHIL BOLSTA said...

Glad you're on a gratitude high! I feel the same way. A few weeks ago, I was talking to Jim MacLaren, the quadriplegic motivational speaker and a contributor to my book. I mentioned that when I look at a challenge in my life that would stress a normal person out beyond belief, I can't help but be amused because, after all, I believe that we bring challenges into our lives for a reason so on some level I co-created the mess I was in. And I couldn't help but be amused by that. Jim said, "I know! Sometimes I look at the situation I'm in and I think it's hilarious!"

Okay, here's a man who's paralyzed who thinks it's hilarious! If he can manage to be grateful for his life, then I sure as hell can too!

Phil Bolsta
• bolstablog.com
• Author of “Sixty Seconds: One Moment Changes Everything” (www.SxtySecondsBook.com)