Friday, March 7, 2008

Dreams in Technicolour

Had some lovely dreams last night - one: a musical.

I was in a large room filled with red plush couches and college-aged students. I was sitting with some friends and, bored, decided to stand up, put on a polka-dotted hat and start singing about stuff that was going on. Before I knew it, a friend stood up and started singing too - and then the whole of the room broke out into choreographed song and dance.

The second dream was maybe less theatrical, but very cool also. I was a student, living in a dorm. Between the dorm and the school was a forest one had to walk through. It was a dangerous forest. People had gone missing in that forest. A student I knew (or might have been me) had gone to the school initially for some subject, but had found her true calling instead. There was an aquarium on campus, and as she sat staring through the underground glass at an electric eel of sorts swimming through the crystal blue water she showed me what she was studying. It was the communication of all things through vibration. I witnessed as a sort of sonic boom rippled through the water like a cosmic fart from the eel. It was communicating.

What about you? Got a good dream to share? Please do!

No comments: