Thursday, May 1, 2008

Bangs

Just had to share this little chuckle I had, whilst contemplating endings and beginnings (see previous post)...

Our favourite Canadian broadcaster, the CBC (note tongue in cheek) has this great little web page for kids to review things - books, movies, toys, etc.

Anyway - I was perusing today (because I'm paid to peruse these sorts of things) and I came across the best reviewed item EVER: Bangs. Like short hair on your forehead bangs. Like "we prefer to call it a fringe" bangs. B A N G S.

Here's what the little reviewer said:
My review is on bangs. I love bangs. they are so cute on me. my mom and my grandma all have them. One day I came home with my friend. Then we were talking about them and them we all decided to give me some.
Now my hair looks even better than before. the only bad thing is you have to trim them so they don't get too long. Anyway I would recommend bangs to everybody who are thinking of getting them!


It's sometimes the simplest things. You forget, you know, as you get older, and then you see something so perfectly for the first time through the eyes of a kid and you're like "yeah, bangs ARE awesome". I mean, I just never really think about it much anymore.

I have bangs. And they are so cute on me too.

1 comment:

draagonfly said...

Yep, count me in the bang club - in fact, I don't think my haircut has changed much since I was six. :D If it ain't broke, don't fix it!