Friday, October 26, 2007

Let's Think Clean

Had to share - yesterday my father and I attended a lecture by Lynne McTaggart on her work with intention. It's some seriously groovy science and I highly recommend looking into her books (links in menu on right) because they beautifully answer the questions of the skeptical mind.

Sometimes it's nice to have scientific evidence to back up all the "woo woo theories" (as she put it). Because as prone as I am to giving credence to "woo woo" - I also fancy myself something of a realist. I like hard facts just as much as I like mind-expanding theories.

This stuff has both.

Anyway - what I'm really writing about is her experiment coming up next month. The biggest human intention experiment EVER and you can participate.

The goal? To purify water - simply by intending it.

Now this sounds stupid at first. Hundreds of thousands of people staring at a picture of a vial of polluted water at the exact same time and wishing it to purify itself... But imagine the possibilities if it works! Could we clean up lakes? Oceans? Simply by united the world in directed thought?

I don't know... But I sure as hell plan to find out.

Join me and thousands of others on November 30th at 1pm (EST daylight savings time) by signing up for the experiment here:

http://intentionexperiment.com/

No comments: