Monday, April 14, 2008

Out of Mind, Into Body


Relaxation cannot be underestimated for its regenerative properties. A time for the body and the mind to shed excess stress and remember itself free of the daily grind.

For me personally it's a time to get a little perspective, see things from a bit of a distance. I'm so in my head these days that I need to reground myself in my body... and sadly it often takes a trip away from this cerebral city to do so.

And so, with this in mind (and body), I am off to visit the sun, the surf and hopefully scuba dive among some beautiful Bahamian coral reef. I plan to regenerate, recuperate and relax in all the most indulgent ways. My own little micro Eat, Pray, Love... but more like Eat, Swim, Sleep... and maybe only slightly less enlightening (by the by, if you have not yet read the aforementioned book... it really is a happy and enjoyable read - what are you waiting for).

I will return to my regular blogging by April 24th.

If you're missing your daily fix of Silly Buddha, why not peruse my archives... lots to read there.

I'll send each of you, my readers, a little bit of relaxation and sunshine from my destination.
Namaste.
Diana

1 comment:

draagonfly said...

Eat, Pray, Love was a fantastic read! It's actually sitting here right beside me waiting for a day when my attention can focus on blogging about a couple issues I marked inside. :) Enjoy your vacation! Unplugging is the best!